— 2 x The Ultimate Knitting Book from Vogue Knitting—
ABOUT VOGUE KNITTING
Under the umbrella of the most recognized fashion publishing brand in the world, and with an illustrious 85-year heritage, we stand apart from every other knitting magazine on the planet.
THE ULTIMATE KNITTING BOOK
The Ultimate Knitting Guide has been Loved for a Generation, Updated for Today
Completely revised and updated throughout, Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book is bigger and better than ever before. Carefully crafted by the editors of Vogue Knitting magazine to reflect the latest develops in knitting, this edition is the ideal reference for every modern knitter from beginner to expert with:
- More than 70 additional pages of techniques, tips, and design fundamentals.
- 1,600+ photos and illustrations.
- Over 80 insightful sidebars.
- Dozens of cast-ons, increases, decreases, and bind-offs, each with illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Secrets for correcting errors across various techniques.
- Professional blocking, assembling, and finishing techniques.
- Every aspect of designing pullovers and cardigans, from proper fit and shaping to choosing design elements.
- Hat, glove, mitten, and sock design and construction.
- Shawl shapes, design, and construction.
- Brand new sections on cables, lace, brioche, entrelac, and more.
- Leave a comment below in the comment section about why you want the book.
- By commenting you'll be signed up to the Vogue Knitting newsletter
PLEASE NOTE!! You must have a Makerist account in order to comment on this page, without a comment you cannot enter.
Comments about this doorWrite a comment
I would love this book.
Vogue knitting patterns are the best in the business and I have a few magazines but this book would add to my knitting ability.
I would love to win xx
I would love this book to help me learn new techniques correctly.
Would love a few hints and tips to make my knitting projects look more professional
I've just started to learn to knit and this would be awesome!
Most awesome book ever!
A simple love for the pleasures of knitting
I belong to a knitting group and we are always exchanging new ideas, patterns and techniques. This book would be a great addition to our library.
Would make a great gift for my mother!
I run a Knitting club and would love to share your Knitting Guide with all of my ladies (25 in the Club)