- Pattern written using CM and Inches
- Lots of Photographs
- Written in English
- Written using standard American terms
- Sizes Preemie up to Women;s XL
- Detailed step by step Instructions.
- Option for In the Round Head band
- Option for Head Band with Buttons and Button Holes
!0 Flowers and 3 Head Bands Crochet Pattern. A slightly more experience Beginner can make these. Any weight yarn can be used for the Flowers, the thinner the yarn the smaller the flower. Instructions include how to make Single, Double or Triple Layer for some of the Flowers. Many have options for Small, Medium and Large sizes.
Head Band sizes include Preemie, Newborn, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Ladies Medium, Ladies Large, Ladies XL. Measurements are given to easily adapt the length.
Samples in pattern were made using Medium Worsted Weight yarn - Aran Weight for Britain - 10 Ply for Australia. Crochet Hook is 4 mm - 8 for Britain - G/6 for USA.
Pattern is written in English using standard American terms. Detailed step by step instructions with lots of photos for guidance. There are 2 PDF files each containing 17 pages.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design.