12-inch Dolls Owl Outfit Knitting Pattern
The set consists of white blouse and dress. The blouse is knitted in a single piece from the top-down. Has a back Velcro fastening. The dress is knitted from the bottom up. An ideal gift for the little dolls´ owners!
The pattern is very detailed. It comes with easy to follow written instructions and photo tutorial. The photo tutorial contains many helpful step-by-step pictures to make the project as easy to follow as possible. All my patterns are written in Standard American Terms.
- knitted in a single piece from the top-down
- easy to follow written instructions and photo tutorial
- written in Standard American Terms
Materials you need at home:
- ca 30 merino wool 50g/136 yrd (e.g., Lana Grossa Merino Uno),
- circular and double pointed 3 and 3,5 mm needles,
- yarn needle, Velcro fastener, buttons
I am a self-taught knitter and crocheter. From magazines I learned how to hold a hook and needles and how to read patterns. Since that time I knit and crochet all the time and always have lots of projects. I am adding new items regularly, so come back again soon to check what's new. Thank you for stopping by! Sincerely yours, Tanya