This is a PDF Pattern for an 18" doll.
The pattern is easy to follow, fun and quick to make up. Perfect gift for any little doll lover, and us big ones also. The pattern include instructions for bottom dress with pants attached, headband, top dress, belt and shoes. Make it as in the picture or decorate and switch it up to your taste or someone else that is looking for that personal little touch.
Made with medium weight fingering yarn (4ply) and 3mm Crochet hook.
- PDF Pattern comes with complete instructions for everything shown in the pictures.
- The pattern is written in US terminology
- Pattern for 18Inch doll
Materials you need at home:
- Medium Weight Yarn (4ply) I used loops and threads. Fingering yarn.
- Small amount black
- 1 ball Aqua blue, or desired blue
- 1 ball white
- For the pants I made them using 1 strand each of fine 2strand baby yarn or cotton., (2ply yarn ) or 10c thread. Black and white. Fingering yarn.
- 6 white buttons
- 3 black buttons
- 2 red buttons
- tapestry needle
- 3mm crochet hook
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta