- The pattern is written in US terminology
- Gauge for Pattern
- Pictures included
Materials you need at home:
- 1 Ball of Bernat Premium Burgandy – Dress, coat, pants
- Small amount of black worsted weight 4 – shoes
- Small amount of 1ply yarn or cotton – belt
- 2.5mm crochet hook 3.5mm crochet hook 4.00mm crochet hook
- Metal circle for belt buckle – 1/2 inch wide. Or something sturdy
This is the beautiful outfit that Michelle Obama wore at the 2021 Inauguration. I tried to recreate the complete outfit down to the belt. The pattern is written in US terminology. It is a fairly easy pattern but you will need to know basic crochet stitches and how to read a pattern. The instructions are for, the jacket, top, pants, and shoes.
My love of crochet has led me to the past few years designing and creating my own crochet patterns. My favorite things to design, and create are baby clothes and costumes. Creating outfits for the wee little ones. My patterns are great for those first time pictures and photography photo shoots. All of my patterns are written in US terminology and easy to follow.
Some may take a few more materials than others as I am definitely all about detail. If you have an idea of a pattern that you would like to see created, be sure to get in contact with me and let me as as I love fresh ideas. You can even be the tester for the idea that you give provided I do create that design. I hope you enjoy checking out my shop and thank you so much for your purchases of my patterns and the support and love. Happy Hooking Wanetta