1806 Valspierssews Doll Clothes Pattern for 18" Dolls
1806 Open Neck Blouse Fits popular 18" dolls
Button up shirt with convertible collar
About 25cm of fabric required.
Easy to sew
A total of 19 pages including the pattern pieces.
Link to photo tutorial
The pattern pieces are full sized and vector drawn.
Includes a Pictorial Tutorial for printing out.
Measurements are in cm and inches. A sizing square is included on the main pattern pages.
There are no returns of PDF products. This pattern is for personal use only.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl®
The copy you purchase is copy righted as my intellectual property and must not be shared online for free, printed for distribution in quantity for classes or groups or sold in any form. You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- pattern pieces included are full sized
- Meausrements are given in metric and imperial
- Easy to sew
Materials you need at home:
- 25cm of light weight shirt fabric such as quilting cotton, polycotton, rayon
- 5 or 6 small buttons
- about 6cm of hook and loop velcro
- Fabric scissors
- Sewing machine
- Threads to match the fabrics
- Zig zag machine foot
- 1/4" machine foot is useful
- Overlocker is optional
I am passionate about sewing and designing. Over time this passion has evolved into my hobby business of creating doll clothes patterns.