This versatile pattern can be used to make jeans, shorts, bell bottoms and capris pants. The boxers pattern is great for pyjama pants or shorts. The pattern is designed to fit popular 18" dolls like American Girl Doll® The 20 page tutorial includes detailed instructions with diagrams, perfect for printing out. The full sized pattern pieces are drawn on the computer. Measurements are given in cm and inches. This pattern is great for beginners.
Valspierssews is not affiliated with American Girl®
- Illustrated Doll Clothes Pattern
- Fits popular 18" dolls
- Includes metric and imperial measurements
- Full size pattern pieces
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 0.3m of light to medium weight woven fabric for long pants
- 26.2cm of 1.2cm wide elastic
- Sewing machine with 1/4" foot
- Overlocker is useful
I am passionate about sewing and designing. Over time this passion has evolved into my hobby business of creating doll clothes patterns.