1858 Skirt and T-shirt doll clothes pattern for 18' dolls
1858 A-Line Skirt and Bonus Fashion T-shirt Fits 18" Dolls
This is such a cute and easy outfit to make. Don't be scared of knits. The T-shirt sews together perfectly with a narrow zig zag and a stretch needle.
Two great styles for the skirt. A-line with a facing or lightly gathered with a lined yoke.
This pattern is suitable for American Girl® 18" doll and other popular 18" dolls. The measurements I use for the 18" doll are:
Height 18” Torso 7” Neck 6” Waist 10 1/2” Inseam 6” Leg 7 1/2” Arm 5 1/2” Head 12 1/4”
It comes with a Pictorial Tutorial with detailed instructions and diagrams perfect for printing.
The computer drawn pattern pieces are full size. There is also a page to print for a folder divider and a pattern envelope to make. I have included a Gallery file to view on the screen with lots of colour pictures for inspiration.
Sew and Sell You may create garments for sale on a small scale.
Valspierssews is not affiliated in any way with American Girl®
- Step by step instructions set out for printing
- Both the t-shirt pattern and the skirt pattern
- Instructions have cm and inches
- Includes a pattern envelope to make up for secure storage
Materials you need at home:
- Skirt will fit on a fat quarter
- T-shirt requires a knit fabric with some stretch
- Closures are hook and loop tape (velcro)
I am passionate about sewing and designing. Over time this passion has evolved into my hobby business of creating doll clothes patterns.