2-PATTERN PACK! Hooded Bunny & Bear Amigurumi Dolls
This pattern pack includes:
- Hooded Teddy Bear Pattern: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/hooded-teddy-bear-cub-amigurumi-doll
- Hooded Bunny Rabbit Pattern: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/hooded-bunny-amigurumi-doll
With this pattern pack, you'll save 3.00 EUR (30% off).
Note: For specific details and descriptions of each pattern, please refer to the original pattern links (above).
Level Both patterns are for advanced beginners, as they require familiarity with stitches used (below), joining rounds, attaching yarn, and sewing parts together.
Stitches/Terms Used MR magic ring YO yarn over Ch chain Sc single crochet (insert hook, YO, pull through, YO, pull through) Sl st slip stitch (insert hook, YO, pull through both loops) Dec decrease (single crochet two stitches together) Inc increase (two single crochet in same stitch)
Materials • Worsted medium weight (4) yarn • 3.25 mm crochet hook • Pair of 9mm plastic safety eyes • Embroidery thread for nose and mouth • Felt scraps for finishing details • Yarn needle • Fiberfill stuffing • Hot glue
- Written step-by-step crochet pattern
- Photos included for visual aid
- US terminology
- Easy level (advanced beginners familiar with crochet stitches/terms)
Materials you need at home:
- Materials , • Worsted medium weight (4) yarn , • 3.25 mm crochet hook , • Pair of 9mm plastic safety eyes , • Embroidery thread for nose and mouth , • Felt scraps for finishing details , • Yarn needle , • Fiberfill stuffing , • Hot glue