This is a pattern for 3 very simple baby vests. Pattern is written as a step-by-step tutorial with many pictures and graphs. These are very simple patterns and require only beginner skills.
- Illustrated written step-by-step crochet pattern.
- Infant and toddler sizes
- Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Green vest , Sizes 18 and 24 months
- Materials Needed 3 ounces Bernat Baby Sport 3 yarn. Size G crochet hook. 3 decorative 3/4 “ buttons. , Pink Vest , Sized to baby - I have included general directions to make this vest for any size child. You could make it for a toddler or preteen. You will find the directions at the end of this document.
- Materials Needed 1 ½ ounces for smaller sizes and 2 ounces for larger sizes of Bernat Baby Sport yarn (3.) Size G crochet hook. One ¾ inch button. Needle and thread. , Baby Katniss Cowl , Chest sizes 19” and 21” (3-6 months and 12 months.)
- Materials Needed , Size G (4.25 mm) crochet hook – 3.55 ounces Red Heart Boutique. Color Cappuccino shown. 1 ounce of similar color of worsted weight yarn. (Does not have to be the same color exactly, as you will be covering it with the main yarn.) Size J crochet hook.
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.