3 styles Jeans - Trousers - Women - THELMA
THELMA or the perfect jeans to wear either with sneakers 👟 or heels 👠 and in 3 versions : Straight, Flare or Wide ! Its waistband, right below the waist, and its slightly tight hips will lengthen your legs. Keeping the jeans codes with its over-stitches, its 5 pockets and its back yokes, Thelma is the ideal basic to match with everything. Cherry 🍒 on top : no stretch needed. It’s up to you !
Size : 34 to 46 (half US sizes) available in 3 statures (1m55 & less, +/- 1m65 and 1m75 & more).
Intermediate difficulty level : The model is exactly a classic jeans one ... with all its details. You will need to set a zip, several pockets and double topstitchings. No issue if you follow the illustrated step-by-step instructions 😉. This pattern requires a machine that can sew heavy fabrics such as jeans and a buttonhole.
Recommended fabrics : No stretch needed. Denim, mid-heavy or heavy cotton (gabardine, corduroy, canvas, moleskin, ...).
The PDF file includes the pattern and its illustrated tutorial with :
The seam allowances included ⚡️.
Preparatory informations to make your garment (pattern pieces, adjustments, materials, cutting instructions, lexicon, etc).
The step by step instructions written in english/french and illustrated at each step. An approximate time is also given to help you monitoring your progress.
The pattern to print at home or at a copyshop in A4 or A0 format. Using the free Adobe Acrobat software, layers will allow you to only select and print your own size.
- English & French illustrated instructions
- 3 A4 format patterns (one for each stature : 1m55 & less, +/- 1m65, 1m75 & more)
- 3 A0 format patterns (one for each stature : 1m55 & less, +/- 1m65, 1m75 & more)
Materials you need at home:
- Fabrics : No stretch needed. Denim, mid-heavy or heavy cotton (gabardine, corduroy, canvas, moleskin, ...)
- Lining : a 35 cm length light cotton for the jeans pockets. Why wouldn’t you recycle one of your pretty fabric coupons ?
- A zip (metallic jeans type ideally)
- A jeans button (1,5 to 2 cm diameter)
- An extra strong or denim type thread (150 m)
- A zipper presser foot
- An heavyweight fabric needle
- Optional : a 6,0/100 twin needle for double topstitches
- Optional : a 35 cm length of interfacing to stabilize or solidify the waistband and the fly tab if your fabric is light-weighted
- Yardages are visible ont the first page of the pattern preview
Kaleïko Editions COM
Passionate about fashion, I create feminine, modern and comfortable sewing patterns that allow me to set my ideal daily wardrobe. My inspiration is multiple and often meet the 60s and 70s trends, exhibitions that I visited, details I liked from fashion shows, the design of an object (Love letters pouch), ... or a perfect basic according to my criteria (Thelma jeans). Most of my patterns include several versions allowing anyone to customize its garment and offer 3 statures/2 breast cups to better suit your body. The instructions, illustrated in color, will guide you step by step to help you progress and sew your garment with pleasure. You will also find all my patterns at www.kaleikoeditions.com and Instagram & Facebook @kaleikoeditions.