The geometric animal patterns are beginner embroidery patterns. With the easiest of all stitches you can create your own pieces of art for your home. Just trace the lines on a piece of fabric and these furry fellows will come into existence through your hands!
The following stitches are used: - running stitch - threaded running stitch
- color numbers (DMC)
- pattern for printing
- rabbit (18x10,54cm/7x4.15inch)
- lion (18x17.25cm/7x7.8inch)
- elephant (18x13.5cm/7x5.3inch)
- bear (15x15.5cm/5.9x6,10inch)
- unicorn (15x14cm/5.9x5.5inch) and horse (15x10,5cm/ 5.9x4.13inch)
Materials you need at home:
- pearl cotton no 5 or other embroidery thread
- 5x linen fabric 30x30cm/11.8x11.8inch
- embroidery needle
- embroidery frame or hoop
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.