5 geometric animals
by Anne Mende
The geometric animal patterns are beginner embroidery patterns. With the easiest of all stitches you can create your own pieces of art for your home. Just trace the lines on a piece of fabric and these furry fellows will come into existence through your hands!
The following stitches are used: - running stitch - threaded running stitch
- color numbers (DMC)
- pattern for printing
- rabbit (18x10,54cm/7x4.15inch)
- lion (18x17.25cm/7x7.8inch)
- elephant (18x13.5cm/7x5.3inch)
- bear (15x15.5cm/5.9x6,10inch)
- unicorn (15x14cm/5.9x5.5inch) and horse (15x10,5cm/ 5.9x4.13inch)
Materials you need at home:
- pearl cotton no 5 or other embroidery thread
- 5x linen fabric 30x30cm/11.8x11.8inch
- embroidery needle
- embroidery frame or hoop
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.
Read more +