- 7 patterns ready to print
- step-by-step shots and instructions
- detailed material list and additional instructions for each snowflake
- picture of each finished snowflake
- instructions how to make the ornament reversible
- instructions in german and english
Materials you need at home:
- embroidery needle
- stranded embroidery floss
This collection of felt tree ornaments comes with 7 different patterns and 1 variation.
Step-by-Step pictures and written instructions make it very easy to progress through this pattern. The ornaments range between beginner and medium level.
Finished Measurements about 12x12cm/4.75x4.75inch depending on the pattern
The patterns use very basic embroidery stitches, so if you are new to embroidery don't get intimidated. The embellishments are made in running stitch for the most and for some you need to know how to do the daisy stitch which is a kind of chain stitch. You can easily omitt the embellishments if you don't feel like it!
Hi, I’m Anne Mende, a textile enthusiast from Germany.
At this place I document my journey through the world of needle crafts. My mission is to help others find a way through the jungle of knitting and embroidery, too, and inspire to leave the comfort zone and try new techniques.