- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- instructions for making the set plus photos
- a list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- a materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 10 pages and written in English.
Christmas isn’t Christmas without a Nativity set!
All the character dolls are knitted similarly with simple colour changes and added details. Instructions are included for:
Mary Joseph Baby Jesus Manger Three Kings Angel Shepherd Sheep Donkey Camel
I have used 13 different colours, but don’t be put off by this as you only need small amounts of yarn so this is a great way to use up remnants from your yarn stash.
FINISHED SIZE: The adult doll figures are 4.5” / 11 cm tall, Jesus in Manger is 2.75” / 4 cm long, Sheep is 1.5” / 4 cm tall, and Camel and Donkey are 3.25” / 8 cm tall