Knitting pattern for a colourful Festive Christmas Wreath. Greet Santa (and other festive visitors) with a Christmas door wreath.
The pattern has instructions for knitting the Christmas Trees, Candy Sticks and Bells and how to wire them for the arrangement.
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Instructions for assembling the wreath
- Suitable for Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- 1 – 25-gram ball of each of the following colours , Red, White, Yellow
- Small amount of Yellow, Lemon, Milk Chocolate Brown, Light Green, Lime Green, Beige, Dusky Pink, Mauve, Blue, Peach
- 1 pair of 3 mm (UK11-US2) knitting needles
- 1 Pair of 3 mm (UK11-US2) Double-ended knitting needles
- 30cm (12 ins) Circular Rattan Wreath
- Self-adhesive small craft coloured gems or (if not available) craft coloured gems and a bottle/tube of adhesive
- Strong Floristry Wire or 5 mtrs of 1 mm wire from the hardware store or garden centre
- Small pair of craft pliers
- A length of strong string/ribbon
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.