- Pattern has both imperial as well as metric measurements
- Includes A4/Letter + A0/Projector print format
- Footed and Leggings Option with Elastic or Yoga Waistband
- Optional Cloth Diaper Fit
- Sizes Neworn - 14 years
- French Seam Option
Materials you need at home:
- Knit Jersey with 2 way (horizontal stretch only), or 4 way stretch (horizontal and vertical stretch) - both options are included
- Optional elastic, for optional elastic waistband
- Any fabrics with at least 25% stretch will work, from sweater knit to stretch lace and everything in between. For the waistband we recommend fabric with lots of recovery such as cotton lycra/elastane.
A sewing pattern that is both essential and the icing to any outfit, look and style. As a wardrobe staple these tights are perfect for school uniforms, playground tumblers, little crawlers and everyone in between. Dress up with airy lace tights, bundle up with warm winter worthy pantyhose made from a sweater, you can even add trim to accentuate your one of a kind leg wear. The possibilities are endless!
Features: - Includes A4/Letter + A0/Projector print format - Easy sew option - Elastic waistband - Yoga waistband - Leggings option - French seam - Cloth diaper fit - Sizes Newborn - 14 years
A file for 2 way (horizontal only) stretch as well as a file for 4 way (horizontal and vertical) stretch is included.
The tights can be made from any knit fabric with at least 25% stretch (a stretch gauge is included in the pattern). This means cotton lycra, stretch lace, stretch chiffon, polyblend, rayon spandex etc are all good choices.
The tights are easy and quick to make. The pattern can be made from print to sew in one hour! This pattern is beginner friendly and offers skills to learn such as French seams and how to ruffle or ruche fabric.
For your convenience dimensions are both in metric and imperial.
This listing is for a digital PDF file, no physical item will be shipped to you. The file is available for immediate download.
Patterns by The Wolf and the Tree are not to be reproduced or resold as part or as a whole. Items can be made for personal use or sale, however not for commercial sale. Please visit our store for more patterns thewolfandthetree.com and join our Facebook group for new releases as specials www.facebook.com/groups/twtden. Thank you and happy sewing.
The Wolf and the Tree
Practical, comfortable and gorgeous PDF sewing patterns for the family.