You must download the zip file to get all needed documents!
PDF main file contains the A4 papersize sewing pattern only.
Zip file contents:
- Illustrated instructions leaflet in French - pdf, 22 pages *The exact same leaflet in English - pdf, 22 pages
- A4 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 37 pages
- A0 bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 2 pages
- US Letter bilingual sewing pattern - pdf, 37 pages
PDF sewing pattern. This jumpsuit is made of a bib with slanted pleats from shoulder to waist at the front and back. It has a crew neck, no sleeves, and distinctive straight, horizontal armholes. An inverted pleat structures the center back and the upper part of the jumpsuit is sewn with a wide and high waistband. The trousers have wide legs, three darts at the front, one at the back and side pockets. The jumpsuit is closed by an invisible zipper at the left side and snap fasteners at the left shoulder. If you sew the trousers only, you can finish either the waistband or the side seams of the trousers with piping (optional)The trousers version is closed by two buttons
- Sewing skill: 4/5 (for the jumpsuit version) - 2/5 (for the trousers version)
- Available sizes: French sizes from 34 to 46
- More photos, lookbooks...: www.orageuse.com
- See what our clients made with this pattern: #orageuseAcacia on Instagram