- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the acorn
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 2 pages and written in English.
ACORN PINCUSHION KNITTING PATTERNS
This is a free knitting pattern for an acorn pincushion.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the stalk which is i-cord knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams, knit i-cord and change colour at the end of a row.
FINISHED SIZE: The finished acorn is approximately 9cm tall.