- Add-on Size 56-104
- detailed sewing instructions for beginner sewers
- Hood, Facing, Short sleeves, Hemmed sleeves
- Ruffled sleeves, Fluted sleeves, Continuous band
- Ribbon band, Fake cord, Top, Fake button placket
- Dress, Circular skirt, Side pockets, Ruffled hem
Materials you need at home:
- ORIGINAL EBOOK GIRLY SWEATER 56-104
- French Terry, Jersey, Cuff fabric
- sewing machine
- Pins or fabric clips
- Fabric scissors or rotary cutter
The Girly Sweater is still an absolute Schleiferlwerk favourite. This add-on lets you sew countless versions and keep making new favourite items.
This add-on package lets you sew your Girly Sweater in countless variations. Whether cool with a hood, top and fake cord or fun with a ruffled hem, ribbon band and fluted sleeves. Each Girly Sweater is truly unique. You will find instructions for each add-on on the following pages with information about the pages to print for the corresponding version. It’s up to you which version to sew first.
All rights of this ebook are reserved by Schleiferlwerk - Vanessa Werkstetter. A trading license is required if selling articles of clothing made using these instructions. You can find this at my Shop. The transfer, exchange, sale and publication of this ebook or extracts thereof are expressly prohibited. No liability can be accepted for possible errors in the instructions or pattern.
Hello, I'm glad you're here... on my page you will find patterns for children’s clothing. Simple and yet special – according to this principle I create all my eBooks. Even as a beginner you can conjure wonderful unique pieces with my sewing instructions. Of course, every eBook comes with the appropriate trading licence if you want to sell your clothes.