This listing is for a PDF file with instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Sloth booties. This is not an actual pair of booties.
Skill level : confident beginners
This pattern includes the pattern and instructions for the Sloth front main parts only. You will need the Menta Booties or shoes main pattern listed in this shop to complete this project!
Sizes: Newborn 3.5" sole 0-3 months 4” sole 3-6 months 4.5” sole 6-12 months 5” sole 12-18 months 5.5” sole 12-24 months 6” sole
Finished sole length will vary with materials.
This booties can be done with medium to heavy weight fabrics. No interfacing required for the main parts, but I do recommend to interfacing the appliqués and soles in case they are lightweight.
This pattern was designed by Menta. It may not be sold, redistributed, or shared, however, you may sell the booties made out of this in small handmade batches. I would love it if you mentioned Menta at some point in your product description! This encourages me to keep designing cute baby apparel!
Please e-mail me to email@example.com if you have any other questions, or join our amazing sewing group:
Check out my business page where you will find all of the 5 star reviews my customers have left over the past 5 years.
Muchas gracias Mariela Paz
- Step-by-step photo tutorial
- Metric and Imperial measurements included, *Sizes NB (3.5'' sole length) to 24 months (6" sole length), *Suitable for Confident Beginners.
- Sewing pattern pieces for the Sloth face construction
Materials you need at home:
- Main knit or woven medium to heavy weight.
- Lining flannel, fleece or microfleece, sherpa, minky etc. , *Soles toughtek or grip non slip soles, any material for the non walking babies.
- Appliqués and toe reinforcement faux leather, vinyl., *Kam snaps
- 1-3mm white or cream felt for the antlers
- Embroidery floss for face details, a French Knot photo tutorial is included to help with this step!
- Lace if decired. , *Elastic, thread, 100/16 sewing machine needles for the sole construction, and all sort of sewing notions!
Hola! Welcome to my sewing pattern shop!