- Din A4, Din A0 , File,US Letter, Beamer File, incl. seam allowances
- a paper cut can be ordered at www.anita-luechtefeld.de/en
- Illustrated description in German-English with wearer photos
- In the cut are 3 hoods for Glenn, Glenna and Glenni
Materials you need at home:
- Cord patches or eyelets when sewn with cord
- One of the base patterns or all three
- Possibly a cord
This add-on makes the Glenn/Glenna/Glenni family raglan jumper even more versatile!
Children and teenagers in particular love hoods all year round, but in the cooler seasons the cosiness factor of a wrap-around hood is also unbeatable for adults.
Such a cool detail can be added with this eBook.
ATTENTION: The add-on only contains the hood, the basic pattern for the raglan jumper/shirt must be purchased separately!https://www.makerist.com/patterns/family-pattern-raglan-sweater-glenna-genn-glenni Difficulty level: The pattern is suitable for beginners.
I have been working as a pattern designer since 1984, have developed patterns for well-known companies and have also played a major role in the development of several large collections. In addition, I have revised and accompanied series productions. Now I create my own patterns under the label "UnendlichSchön" offer a cutting service for patterns and e-books, which can be made according to your wishes and ideas, if desired also shown in 3D.