Adele - Cardigan Size 34 - 56 (S - 4XL or 6 - 28)
- detailed step-by-step sewing instructions, which are also explained for beginners,
- with many colour photos
- cutting patterns in 12 sizes
- A4 plans for printing at home
- A0 plan for plotting in the copy shop
Materials you need at home:
- Size 34 to 42 with a fabric width of 1.4 m --> 1.8 m
- Size 44 to 48 with a fabric width of 1.4 m --> 1.9 m
- Size 50 to 54 with a fabric width of 1.4 m --> 2.0 m
Adele is a light, waisted cardigan for the transitional period or a cuddly piece of clothing for cold days! You can sew your Adele with different scarf variations. If you chose the big or the small scarf, you can wear it quite casually. If you combine both scarf parts with each other, you can also play with fabric combinations. Whether you decide to match colour with colour or go for plain with stripes or dots - there are countless combinations! You can sew your Adele as a fluffy short cardigan for the summer, or as a cuddly long jacket for the winter. In addition, you can close your Adele with ribbons. Let your imagination run wild!
Adele comes in sizes 34(6)-36(8)-38(10)-40(12)-42(14)-44(16)-46(18)-48(20)-50(22)-52(24)-54(26)-56(28) or S - 4XL. There is something for everyone :)
This cut can be used for private purposes and for the production of individual items or small batches, while indicating the source (Konfetti Patterns). Mass production of the finished products, along with copying, dissemination, printing or publication (including partially) of the eBook is explicitly prohibited and will result in prosecution in the event of infringement.