Adele, the loveable Unicorn - Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
This charming and enchanting little unicorn Adele will bring magic and good luck into your life. She loves flowers, cookies with sprinkles and telling jokes with her cute little lisp.
- detailed crochet pattern with plenty of pictures, suitable for crocheters with a little experience in amigurumi crochet
- written in US terms, but conversion chart for US/UK terms included
- stitches/ techniques used Magic Ring, chain stitch, slip stitch, single crochet, increase/decrease, half double crochet, double crochet, triple/ treble crochet, changing color
Materials you need at home:
- any type of yarn yarn in the colors white, beige, red, and rose as well as small amounts of light green and gold or dark yellow
- Crochet hookin matching size
- pair of brown safety eyes
- Filling material
It all started when I had a little too much time on my hands ...
... In search of something creative to do, I stumbled upon this one book that introduced me to the art of amigurumi crochet. And what do you know - I was instantly hooked!
I wanted to learn everything there was to learn about forming these cute little animals with just a little bit of yarn and a crochet hook. So I dove right in and crocheted every day for several months, making all kinds of wild animals and cute little items.
That's when my friends and family started asking "Oh, could you make me ....". By that time I already had a good understanding on how to develop certain shapes and forms, so I decided to give it a try and make my first very own amigurumi: Ferdinand Frog!
Now, after more than 4 years of crocheting, I still find myself learning new tricks and techniques all the time. And I have so much fun making all my ideas come to live - one cute little amigurumi at a time!