- Instant Pdf Pattern Download
- Easy To Follow Instructions
- 1/2" Seam Allowances Included
- Exterior Pocket & Roomy Interior Pocket
- Adjustable Strap with Velcro Closure
- Can be made in Vinyl, Canvas, Leather, or Woven Fabrics
Materials you need at home:
- Heavy duty polyester thread
- Leather sewing machine needle
- Walking foot
- 1 yd of 1 1/2” webbing
- One 1 1/2” Plastic Strap Adjuster
- 8” strip of 2” Sew-On Velcro
- One 1 1/2" D Ring
- 3/4 yd faux leather, canvas, leather, suede, vinyl
- 3/4 yd Lining Fabric
- 3/4 yd Interfacing
The Boston Messenger Bag is a versatile, modern messenger bag that is built to handle your day to day and keep you organized along the way. It is easy to sew and comes with tips and tricks to make complete this project in heavy-duty vinyl, canvas, and even leather.
It can be made with or without the front flap, making The Boston Messenger Bag an adjustable-strap tote or a sleek messenger bag.
Downloadable PDF includes print at home pattern and instructions with step-by-step photos.
This pattern is for personal, non-profit use only. If you are interested in licensing it for commercial use, please contact Lisa@CreativeFashionBlog.com
Finished Project Measures 4" Wide x 12" Tall x 16" Wide
Modern Sewing Patterns
Easy to make designs that print from your basic at-home printer. Each project is complete with step by step written tutorials, easy to follow videos, and real-life instructional photos to make sewing easier than ever for every learning style.