Adult Onesie - v1 Hood & Pockets - Small - X Large
PDF Onesie Footed Pajama Sewing Pattern - v1 Hood and Pockets - Adult Small - X Large
Assembling Tiled PDF Pattern:
- Print pattern pieces at 100% scale.
- Assemble pages, overlapping white borders to meet pattern lines. (Assembled pattern will be 6 X 10 pages).
- Tape pages together
- Cut out pattern pieces.
Interested in a different style pajama? Check out version 2 pattern here:
Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved. For personal, non-commercial use only, not to be copied, distributed, or sold. Selling items made from this pattern is prohibited.
By purchasing this listing, you agree to these terms & conditions.
- Tiled PDF sewing pattern for home printing
- Four adult sizes - Small - X Large
- Illustrated step by step instructions
- Metric and imperial measurements
- Instructions on how to adjust height if needed
Materials you need at home:
- 60in (152cm) wide fabric
- Rib Knit Fabric
- ½ in (13 mm) wide Elastic
- Slip Grip Fabric
Hello there! My name is Elysia and I am a designer based out of Philadelphia, PA in the US.
After roughly 14 years of custom clothing and costume making, I have developed quite a few patterns for my own use. It is these patterns that I will post to share with others to enjoy : D.
In time I hope to grow my shop, as I slowly transition all my patterns, from incoherent scribbles, into user friendly versions with illustrated easy to follow steps.