Agnes - Dress/blouse - US/UK : 2/6 - 16/20 - intermediate
Agnès, it's a timeless and feminine dress or blouse that will accompany your everyday in any season.
When you buy a "Coralie Bijasson®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included
- A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK 2/6 - 16/20
- Level 2 : intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- For the dress : Fabric 210 cm in 130 cm wide, 5 Buttons with 12 mm diameter, 1 cm wide elastic, length your waist circumference
- For the shirt : Fabric 150 cm in 130 cm wide, 8 Buttons with 12 mm diameter
- For this model, prefer light and fluid materials such as viscose crepe, silk satin or cotton. Weight about 150 / 250gr.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns