- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- -detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Lining
- 3. Lightweight fusible interfacing (either knit or woven), 140 cm (55") wide - 0.3 m (3/8 yds)
- 4. Straight fusible tape, 1 cm (3/8") wide - 1.3 m (1 3/8 yds)
- 5. Double-sided fusible tape for finishing the edges, 1 cm (3/8") wide - 10 m (10 7/8 yds)
- 6. One zipper, 20 cm (8") long, for all sizes and heights
- 7. One spool of matching thread for the sewing machine
- 8. One spool of matching topstitching thread (e.g. Madeira #35)
This pattern is size US20 // UK24 // EU52. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed at the end of this description.
About Agnia skirt:
Agnia is a straight skirt, with moderate volume and slightly tapered at the hem. The skirt features fac-ings at the front and back, and does not have a waistband. The front and back of the skirt are fitted with waist darts. The front features a princess seam and a vent. The skirt fastens with a zipper placed in the cen-ter back seam. It is fully lined. Agnia is above-knee length.
Approximate sewing time: 1.5 days. Model Larisa: Bust 85, Waist 64, Hips 93, height 172. Larisa is wearing size 36 in height 3.
To sew this skirt, choose suiting fabrics with the following properties: - medium-weight, structured, soft, non-stretch or with little stretch, opaque; - the fabric content can include natural (wool, cotton, linen), artificial (viscose), blends (wool + silk, wool + polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane); - the following fabrics are recommended: wool suiting, gabardine, jacquard, heavy weight denim, corduroy, faux leather, suede. Attention! We do not recommend very stretchy knit materials (jersey fabric) and lightweight sheer fab-rics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). For the lining, we recommend fabrics which include artificial fibers (viscose), blends (viscose + elastane, viscose + polyester), or synthetic fibers (polyester, polyester + elastane). The garment in the photo is made in faux leather. This fabric is medium-weight, pliable, soft, and has very little stretch. The fabric content is a blend of polyurethane and polyester. The lining is 100% viscose.
More sizes of Agnia skirt:
Size US2// UK6// EU34: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/agnia-mini-skirt-size-us2-uk6-eu34-vikisews
Size US4// UK8//EU36: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/agnia-mini-skirt-size-us4-uk8-eu36-vikisews
Size US6// UK10//EU38: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/agnia-mini-skirt-size-us6-uk10-eu38-vikisews
Size US8// UK12// EU40: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/agnia-mini-skirt-size-us8-uk12-eu40-vikisews
Size US10// UK14// EU42: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/agnia-mini-skirt-size-us10-uk14-eu42-vikisews
Size US12// UK16// EU44: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/agnia-mini-skirt-size-us12-uk16-eu44-vikisews
Size US14// UK18// EU46: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/agnia-mini-skirt-size-us14-uk18-eu46-vikisews
Size US16// UK20// EU48: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/agnia-mini-skirt-size-us16-uk20-eu48-vikisews
Size US18// UK22// EU50: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/agnia-mini-skirt-size-us18-uk22-eu50-vikisews
Size US20// UK24// EU52: https://www.makerist.com/patterns/agnia-mini-skirt-size-us20-uk24-eu52-vikisews
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!