This pattern is size US6 // UK10 // EU38. Our measurements table and total ease allowance information can be found in the photo gallery.
If you wish to purchase different sizes EU34-EU52, you can find links to the size needed above the description.
About Ailyn dress:
Aylin is a close-fitting dress cut on a bias. It features bust darts on the front and a neck opening in the center back seam. The neckline is round. The dress closes at the back neck with a button and a rouleau button loop. Ailyn is fully lined and is mid-calf length.
Model Larisa: Height 172 cm (5’8”), Bust 85 cm (33 1/2”), Waist 64 cm (25 1/4”), Hips 93 cm (36 5/8”). Larisa is wearing size 36 in height 3. Model Yana: Height 174 cm (5’9”), Bust 108 cm (42 1/2”), Waist 90 cm (35 3/8”), Hips 128 cm (50 3/8”). Larisa is wearing size 48 in height 3. Approximate sewing time ― 1 day (8 hours).
To sew the dress, choose blouse and dress-weight fabrics with the following properties: - medium weight, malleable, breathable, soft, non-stretch or with very little stretch, opaque; - the fiber content can include natural fibers (silk, cotton, linen), artificial fibers (viscose), blends (wool + silk, wool+ polyester, cotton + viscose, etc.), and synthetics (polyester, polyester + elastane); - the following fabrics are recommended: natural silk, faux silk, crepe satin, dress-weight viscose. Attention! We do not recommend stretchy knit materials and lightweight sheer fabrics (chiffon, organza, stretch lace). For the lining, use the same fabric as for the main garment. This is of crucial importance when it comes to cutting on a bias. Even a slight difference in the properties of the fabrics used for the main garment and the lining may result in the garment losing its shape. The dress in the photo is made of dress-weight silk. This fabric is medium weight, malleable, soft and with very little stretch. The fiber content is 100% polyester.
If you have any questions regarding using our patterns please contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website www.vikisews.com
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, in A4 format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, letter format to be printed at home;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, A0 format;
- - the PDF pattern in your chosen size, plotter format to be printed at the copy shop;
- - detailed instructions which include cutting layouts, construction steps accompanied by photos, as well as instructions on how to work with Vikisews patterns (printing, taping, adjusting, sewing terminology).
Materials you need at home:
- 1. Main fabric
- 2. Stitch-reinforced bias-cut fusible stay tape
- 3. One button, 0.7–1cm (1/4”–3/8”) in diameter
- 4. Matching thread — 5 spools (1 spool for the sewing machine + 4 spools for the overlocker)
My name is Viktoria and I'm happy to welcome you in my sewing pattern shop!
Vikisews patterns follow latest fashion trends and come with step by step tutorial that makes sewing easy and enjoyable!
For any questions related my patterns and sewing process please fill free to contact me via e-mail email@example.com!