Alexandra - Dress - US/UK : 2/6 - 16/20 - intermediate
Alexandra is the easy dress to wear! Chic or casual depending on your choice of fabric, with or without sleeves. With its straight cut, it goes to all body shape.
When you buy a "C'est moi le patron®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included
- A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes US/UK 2/6 - 16/20
- Level 2 intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric for the dress with or without sleeves : 170 cm in 130 cm wide
- Invisible zipper lenght 60 cm
- Interfacing on mesh base 20 cm x 60 cm for the sleeves version, 30 cm x 100 cm for the sleeveless version.
- Tencel, viscose crepe, woolen, «double gaze», cotton are materials that are very suitable for this dress. Weight 250/350gr.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to fashion in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018. In 2015, I released my collection "C'est moi le patron".