- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
Sew your own swimsuits and leotards using this pdf sewing pattern. Alexis is a simple, classic swimsuit or leotard that is quick to sew up and comfortable to wear. The pattern includes 14 sizes to fit girls from 1-14 years. The straps can be sewn down at the back or tied at the neck halter neck style. There are also instuctions on how to add a gather at the neckline for a perfect and girlie ballet leotard. This is also a popular style of gymnastics leotard during the Summer months for girls who prefer the coverage of a full leotard over a 2 piece set.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn up using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 1-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.