Alhambra - Tunic & Dress - US/UK : 2/6 - 16/20 - Advanced
Alhambra is the sewing pattern of a shirred neck dress & blouse with long «puff» sleeves with a shirred cuff. It is closed with buttons on the neck.
Elegant and ultra feminine, it will be the ally of your parties.
When you buy a "Coralie Bijasson®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 -16/20
- Level 3 : Advanced
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric in 140 cm, 55’’ wide : Belted dress sizes 34-42, US/UK 2/6-10/14 : 220 cm, 88’’; Belted dress sizes 44-48, US/UK 12/16-16/20 : 290 cm, 116’’; Blouse : 170 cm, 68’’
- 6 buttons for the belted dress and 3 buttons for the blouse approx. 12 mm, 1/2’’,
- Elastic thread : minimum 40 m, 16’’ specially if you are sewing the shirred waist.
- Elastic ribbon for the buttonholes : 30 cm, 12’’ for the shirred belted dress, 15 cm, 6’’ for the blouse
- You can use a large number of materials. Cotton, voile, crepe, viscose .... Weight : 150/250gr, 5,29/8,81 oz/yd2 If the fabric is transparent, you can download the under dress, or slip dress «Déesse» which is free on my website.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns