- 14 Page Knitting Pattern
- Helpful Photos to Guide You
- Youtube help videos
Materials you need at home:
- Stylecraft Special DK White
- Stylecraft Special DK Toy
- Stylecraft Special DK Spice
- Stylecraft Special DK Violet
- Stylecraft Special DK Camel
- Stylecraft Special DK Citron
- Stylecraft Special DK Graphite
- Stylecraft Special DK Lipstick
- Stylecraft Special DK Candyfloss
- Stylecraft Special DK Cloud Blue
TeaCosyFolk's Alice in Wonderland Terrys Chocolate Orange Cosies Knitting Pattern - Part 2 is as much fun as part 1 with four new cosies for your to knit.
The Alice in Wonderland Terrys Chocolate Orange covers are fun and quick to make and turn a chocolate orange into a special gift.
Part 2 is a 14 page knitting pattern to knit all 4 cosies.
The Chocolate Orange Cosies are knitted on 4.00mm needles and are knitted flat.
The Christmas Terry's Chocolate Orange covers fit a Terry's Chocolate Orange.
The pattern will be available for digital download as soon as you have completed purchase, so you could start knitting very soon!
This product is the knitting pattern only to make your own Terry's Chocolate Orange cosies.
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.