- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the alien and rocket with photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
ALIEN ADVENTURE TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Get set for adventure with Boggle the Alien and his space rocket. Boggle is off to explore the universe, visit alien planets, and make some new friends along the way.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the alien arms, legs and antennae which are i-cord pieces knitted on two DPNs. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knit i-cord and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The alien is approximately 25cm tall and the rocket approximately 17cm tall.