Introducing my Alien Adventure knitting pattern. The alien is 25 cm tall and the rocket 17 cm tall. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The alien’s arms, legs and antennae are i-cord pieces worked on two DPNs. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the alien and rocket with photos.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 3.5mm knitting needles (US 4)
- Two 3.5mm DPNs (US 4)
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Beads for the eyes
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.