- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the alien and robot plus 9 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
ALIEN AND ROBOT TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Alien and Robot are exploring a new planet today. You just need to knit a simple shaped body makes these two toys. The arms are knitted separately and sewn on after.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The alien is approximately 14cm tall, and the robot is approximately 11cm tall.