Alisson - Dress - 34/48 (US/UK: 2/6, 16/20) - Advanced
Slip into this feminine and timeless dress. Its shape is distinguished by its V neckline in the back and front, its long shoulders that create like small sleeves and its trapeze skirt with or without ruffles. 1 pattern 3 possibilities! Make the model your own and have fun!
When you buy a "Coralie Bijasson®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : US/UK : 2/6 -16/20
- Level 3 : Advanced
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric in 140 cm, 55’’ wide : Basic dress or with 1 one tier : 220 cm, 88'', Dress with 2 tiers (34-38, US/UK 2/6-6/10) 290 cm, 116'', Dress with 2 tiers (40-48, US/UK 8/12-16/20) : 360 cm 144''
- Lining in 140 cm, 55’’ wide :120 cm, 48''
- Strengthened grain /Stay tape, for ex. Edge tape from Vlieseline: 100 cm, 40''
- Invisible zipper : use a zipper of 40 cm, 16’’ minimum
- For this model, prefer light and fluid fabrics such as viscose crepe, chambray or light cotton.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to modelism in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018, Ne pas déranger je couds mon dressing idéal in 2020, Dressing idéal pour les rondes in 2021. In 2015, I released my brand of sewing patterns