Alix - Teeshirt or dress - S/XL - intermediate
Alix, it is a teeshirt or a dress (short or maxi), with or without sleeves with a wrap neckline for a very feminine look. With its 6 various possibilities, this pattern can be decline to envy at any season.
When you buy a "C'est moi le patron®" template in PDF format, you will receive a downloadable file, the pattern is available in A4, US letter and A0 format (bilingual French/English) as well as a guidebook (in French and in English).
The seam allowances are 1 cm, these seam allowances are included in the patterns.
- Detailed explanations in English and French
- A4 pattern included / A0 pattern included
- US letter pattern included
- Sizes guide included
- Available sizes : S/XL
- Level 2 : intermediate
Materials you need at home:
- Jersey fabric in 140 cm wide : maxi dress sleeveless : 210 cm
- Jersey fabric in 140 cm wide : maxi dress with long sleeves : 240 cm
- Jersey fabric in 140 cm wide : short dress sleeveless : 170 cm
- Jersey fabric in 140 cm wide : short dress with long sleeves : 200 cm
- Jersey fabric in 140 cm wide : sleeveless teeshirt : 140 cm
- Jersey fabric in 140 cm wide : long sleeves teeshirt : 170 cm
- To make this model, you must use either cotton or viscose jersey. The ideal weight is 170/250gr.
At a little over 40 years old, I had two lives. Product manager for the Etam group at the beginning of my career, I finally went to fashion in 2009 with a model training at the Académie Internationale de coupe de Paris
Since then, I have participated in several sewing projects: at Hachette: Dressing Chic in 2011, Miss Couture in 2012 and Dressing chic revisite les 70's in 2013, at Marie Claire: Atelier machine à coudre pour enfants in 2015, Cadeaux de naissance à coudre in 2017 and Garde robe toutes saisons in 2018, at Mango: Jolies tenues par Jolie Bobine in 2016 and Robes in 2018, Larousse: Ne pas déranger, je couds in 2018. In 2015, I released my collection "C'est moi le patron".