- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own pants and pixie hats using this pdf sewing pattern. Allie pants are quick to sew up and comfy to wear. Make them up in fleece for Winter, boutique cotton fabrics for warmer days or soft flannelette for cold nights. The matching pixie hat made up in fleece adds a touch of innocence and joy to any outfit.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 1-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.