- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the sheep and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
ALLY THE SHEEP TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Ally is a huggable sheep with floppy ears. The body is knitted in garter stitch for texture.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, knt stripes (change colour at the end of a row) and sew seams.
FINISHED SIZE: The sheep is approximately 24cm tall (when standing)