Now it got a whole family – a alpaca family . This Pattern includes lots of pictures and is suitable for beginner. You should know how to crochet: chain, single crochet and slip stitches. You should also know how to crochet 2 single crochet together.
The alpacas will be with the mentioned yarn approx. 13 cm (4 inch) height. You can crochet the alpacas with different yarn but then he size will vary as well. You get the pattern not the finished product! The pattern for the alpacas and the finished product are for private use only and you are not allowed to sell them! The pattern is under my copyright.
- Step by step crochet patter
- pictures to the pattern
Materials you need at home:
- Each approx. 10 g cotton yarn 170 m/50 g nature,
- beige, grey and light brown
- Odds of cotton yarn in black, white, red and
- Crochet hook 2,50 mm UK 12 US C
- Toy Stuffing
- safety eyes 5 mm
- Embroidery Needle