Materials you need at home:
- Yarn weight Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi)
- Gauge 30 stitches and 40 rows = 10 cm
- Needle size US 1½ - 2.5 mm; US 2½ - 3.0 mm
- Sizes available child; adult small/medium/large
- Finished Measurements approx 20/23/26/28 cm wide and 10 cm tall lying flat; fits a 51/53/56/59 cm head
To download this free pattern, you must first register on the site!
The process is exactly the same as if you were purchasing an item: click on ‘continue to payment’ and follow the usual steps. Obviously you will not be asked to provide payment details in the end, and therefore you will not be charged for anything.
Say it loud with this bold, retro headband. Create any message you like and have some fun with leftover sock yarns and crazy colours. There is even a double layer for extra warmth
This headband has some finicky parts, but the seamless result is worth it. Get creative with the design - this one is really versatile!
This headband is knit in one piece with a fingering weight yarn. This headband has four sizes and a slightly visible seam.
Find more from this designer at: http://www.ravelry.com/people/bohoknits
Welcome to Makerist Patterns.