Always Summer Dress and Tunic Knit - Sizes 2T -8Y, 10 & 12Y
“It’s Always Summer!” with this easy beginner knit sewing pattern. This pattern has so many options you won’t stop at making just one!
Included are: Two front bodice options: a high neck and a scoop neck. One back bodice option which has a banded back . Together the three bodice styles gives six unique looks. The bodice back bands are also optional.
Two skirt patterns –gathered skirt to make a dress or a tunic and an a-line skirt pattern. A measurement chart is also included to make a maxi dress.
The bodice must be made out of knit with 50% stretch, however all skirt options can be made out of either knit or woven fabric.
Embellishments – A front band to add contrast to the bodice as well as an easy bow pattern that can be used as an embellishment on the front or back bands.
With so many options you can dress it up (easy flower girl dress) or down (a simple play dress).
- • Fully illustrated and easy-to-understand instructions , Numbered, detailed step-by-step instructions
- Prints on both standard 8.5X11" and A4 paper
- Pattern sizes are colour coordinated and have individual line styles, so you can print in black and white OR colour.
- Includes both imperial and metric measurements
- No serger needed
- • Full printable pattern pieces (including a cut chart AND printable skirt pieces)
Materials you need at home:
- • Knit fabric for both main and lining with 50% stretch
- • An optional embellishment such as a flower or large button
- Stretch Needle
SEW HONEY DESIGNS
Sew Honey Designs is a creative place for simple , easy to sew childrens dresses.