Amadare mittens have been created to mach Amadare cowl and Amadare hat.
These mittens exists in two sizes : small hands and big hands
There is a pattern for fingerless mitts too !
- knitting pattern
- imperial and metric measurement
- 2 sizes
- written and charted cable pattern
Materials you need at home:
- 120/145 yards of Aran weight yarn.
- circular needles US 7 - 4.5 mm
- 1 stitch marker
- 1 spare (or cable) needle
Atelier des Glenettes
I've been knitting since childhood and never stopped: I always need to be creating something with my hands! I knit for my children, my family, my friends... and for a while now, I've been working on models for myself. I do hope you like my patterns!
You can follow me on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/atelierdesglenettes/