- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
Sew your own beautiful colonial style dress, bonnet and peasant top using this pdf sewing pattern. Totally feminine and girlie with the sweet innocence of simpler times long ago. The dress features a full circle skirt for maximum ‘twirl’ when dancing making it a perfect costume for ballet, character dancing, performing, dressing up or just wearing everyday.
Pattern makes the dress, bonnet and peasant top in girls sizes 1-10 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.