An elegant and delicate little cardigan to knit in Top Down and in one piece.
For a total comfort this model is made without sewing (for the version with circular needles).
Its charm is ensured by its tender patterns of hearts and flowers that stand out on the yoke of the neckline and the bottom of the model ... a small pattern dresses the cuffs.
The model is made in quality Calinou of Bergère de France with needles 2,5 mm and 3 mm (knitting needles or circular needles). Provide 4 fancy buttons Ø 12 mm.
Stitches used : stocking stitch, lace stitch and garter stitch.
Tension/gauge : 27 stitches and 33 rows in stocking stitch (= 10 x 10 cm / = 4’').
Estimated yardage 318/362/418/481/553 meters or 348/396/458/526/605 yards.
You can make this model in other qualities with the gauge same.
The model is available in 5 sizes : 6 months - 12 months - 18 months - 24 months and 36 months.
The knitting pattern includes full instructions with photos of the model .
Level expert - Pattern language English - Measurements in cm and imperial. This pattern is available PDF download (9 pages) for knitting needles and circular needles, which includes 4 photos of the model, techniques and stitch used, 3 charts and schematic measurements in cm.
- PDF knitting pattern with photographs 5 Sizes (9 pages)
- Sizes 6 months/12 months/18 months/24 months/36 months
- Techniques and stitch used
- 3 Charts
- 4 photos of the model
Materials you need at home:
- 2/2/3/3/3 balls quality Calinou of Bergère de France (318/362/418/481/553 meters or 348/396/458/526/605 yards)
- Circular needles or knitting needles 2,5 mm (UK : 12, US : 1 ½ and Japan : 4/0)
- Circular needles or knitting needles 3 mm (UK : 11, US : 2 ½ and Japan : 5/0)
- 3 or 5 double pointed needles of 3 mm (for the first rows of sleeves if you use knitting needles)
- 2 stitch markers (or use waste yarn)
- 4 buttons Ø 12 mm
- 1 scissors
- 1 tapestry needle
Thali Créations Designs
My name is Nathalie, I design knitwear classic with a stylish twist for preemies, babys, children's and woman's ...
I love blending creative stitches for comfortable and original garments ... handmade knits garments that you can wear for all occasions.
I use modern construction methods make for a straight-forward and enjoyable knitting experience (explained in photo tutorials). For give you pleasure of wearing hand knits practical and beautiful.
I hope you will enjoy knitting my patterns as much as I have enjoyed creating them.
All my knitwear is created by myself handmade and made in France. My patterns are signed Thali Créations.
You can follow Instagram account @thalicreations, for see my new projects.