Amigurumi - Arthur Giraffe, Crochet Pattern
🦒Arthur is a baby giraffe. He is totally ready for the coming winter and to have some great adventures!
♦ His size: 10.2 inches and his ears: 2.3 inches.
♦ The diameter of his head is 9.4 inches. Horns: 1.5 inches. Arms: 2.3 inches
- Crochet pattern with pdf file, 11 pages, US english terms.
- The instructions are adapted to a beginner level, with very detailed photos to help you, step by step.
- It is an instructional ebook to realize this model and not a finished doll.
Materials you need at home:
- Size H/7-8 hook for Arthur.
- Size E/4 for the scarf.
- Tapestry needle.
- 2 safety eyes (8x8 mm) or black yarn , to embroidery.
- Small amounts of Aran/10ply yarn in the , following colors, Beige for feet, upper body, head and ears., White for legs and muzzle., Brown for horn.
- For the scarf, light green or a color of your choice
- Stitch marker.
- A pair of scissors.
Amy Design Crochet
I’m Laure. I’m doll maker and Art Director living in Paris, France.
I discovered crochet in dec 2016. Since then I have been creating models of dolls that I would like to have when I was a child :)
I’ve been drawing since I was 8 and graduated from Art School. I’m now working in the graphic design field. I’m fascinated by the idea of making things out of nothing.