Amigurumi - Chantilly the cat - crochet pattern
Sweetness and romance are appropriate to talk about this little cutie. Chantilly will land lightly and gracefully on your knees. When you need tenderness, you can count on her. She has the gift of knowing how to recognize these precious moments, which will bind you forever.
Chantilly measures 9,05ʺ.
For this example I used a Gründl Cotton Quick uni yarn.
- Crochet pattern with pdf file, 11 pages, US english terms.
- It is an instructional ebook to realize this model and not a finished doll.
- The instructions are adapted to a beginner level, with very detailed photos to help you, step by step.
- Link to video instruction.
Materials you need at home:
- - Size H/4 hook for the body.
- - Small amounts of cotton/5ply yarn in the following colors: - white and beige for the body, ears and tail - pink for the dress
- For the muzzle small amounts of Aran/10ply: - pink
- - 2 safety eyes (0.31ʺ) or black yarn for embroidery.
- - Polyfil/stuffing.
- - Stitch marker.
- - A pair of scissors.
- - Tapestry needle.
- - Pins.
Amy Design Crochet
I’m Laure. I’m doll maker and Art Director living in Paris, France.
I discovered crochet in dec 2016. Since then I have been creating models of dolls that I would like to have when I was a child :)
I’ve been drawing since I was 8 and graduated from Art School. I’m now working in the graphic design field. I’m fascinated by the idea of making things out of nothing.