- tutorial for crochet amigurumi
- pictures and diagrams included
- explanation of the elephant doll
- explanation of the accessories the floral headband and the grass skirt
- tutorial of intermediate level
- completion time is about 18 hours
This tutorial explains how to make a crocheted elephant amigurumi. This toy will please toddlers and older kids, and is a perfect birthday or Christmas gift. Constant wears a floral headband and a grass skirt that she can get off!
The tutorial is of intermediate level. Knowledge of the magic ring, chain stitch, single crochet stitch, double crochet stitch, treble as well as double treble, increase and decrease is necessary to make the toy.
The character presented here was made with 4 mm yarns of light grey color (for the doll) and white, yellow, light green and lime green colors (for the accessories). It is about 36 cm in height and 11 cm wide.
Meet me on my website http://ninaandlou.com (other patterns available)