Amigurumi Doll Naomi
◆❤ Welcome to Venelopa'TOYS Patterns Store ❤◆
Please note that this is a crochet pattern (PDF file), but not a toy. The file will be available for download immediately after purchase. This crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Doll Naomi, with a great amount of step-by-step photos and a list of necessary materials.
Pattern is very detailed and includes plenty of pictures. Includes painting eyes; embroidery eyebrows, nose and mouth; fixing hair, a description of the shorts, bomber, T-shirt and shoes.
Size: The toy is 17 cm tall Level: beginner. Basic skills of crocheting are needed.
© COPYRIGHT All Venelopa’TOYS patterns are protected by international copyright laws and are intended for personal use only. All rights reserved. It is prohibited to distribute instructions on paper or electronically (you may not sell or share the patterns, do not post them on the Internet, or translate them into other languages). You may sell any item made personally by you according to this pattern. If you have any questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me! Thanks and enjoy!
If you have any problems following the pattern, please feel free to contact me.
- a .pdf file with detailed instructions
- 39 pages long and has 59 pictures to help you by working
- US terminology
Materials you need at home:
- Crochet hook size 1.0 mm (but you can use any hook you want, just find a proper yarn for it)
- Skin color yarn (I used «PELICAN» VITA Cotton, 50g = 330m; 100% cotton)
- Blue turquoise, beige, pink, light pink, light purple and light yellow colors - (I used „ VITA Cotton IRIS” yarn. 100% cotton. 0.71oz-151yds, 4PLY)
- Hair Yarn – black color - (I used „ALPINA «Daniela» yarn. 100% cotton, 50g = 110m, 100% Merino wool (22.5micron))
- Stuffing material
- 5x5 cm cotton fabric
- Acrylic paints on fabric - black, gray and white colors
- Brush paint (thin), Glue for fabric
- Copper wire (diameter 2 mm, length 1.2 m)