◆❤ Welcome to Venelopa'TOYS Patterns Store ❤◆
Please note that this is a crochet pattern (PDF file), but not a toy. The file will be available for download immediately after purchase. This crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create Elephant, with a great amount of step-by-step photos and a list of necessary materials.
Size: The toy is 13 cm tall (4.9 inches). Level: beginner. Basic skills of crocheting are needed.
© COPYRIGHT All Venelopa’TOYS patterns are protected by international copyright laws and are intended for personal use only. All rights reserved. It is prohibited to distribute instructions on paper or electronically (you may not sell or share the patterns, do not post them on the Internet, or translate them into other languages). You may sell any item made personally by you according to this pattern. If you have any questions about this pattern, please feel free to contact me! Thanks and enjoy!
If you have any problems following the pattern, please feel free to contact me.
Thanks for looking and happy crocheting :)
- a .pdf file with detailed instructions
- 24 pages long and has 43 pictures to help you by working
- US terminology
Materials you need at home:
- Crochet hook size 2.0 mm (but you can use any hook you want, just find a proper yarn for it)
- Grey, green and white yarn (I used „ Vita Cotton LIRA” yarn. 60% cotton 40% acrylic. 1.77oz-164yds, 4PLY)
- Stuffing material
- 1 pair safety eyes size: 10 mm
- Tapestry needles with blunt point