Are you looking for an easy crochet pattern. Why don't you make these gnomes? You only have to know basic crochet terms. The gnomes have long hair and a big nose and long legs. The girl has even longer hair and a little dress. The gnomes are approx. 7.8 inch/20 cm high from the top of the hat till the feet. The girl is a little bit smaller because of the smaller hat. They have all little variations in hats, hair and colors. All these variations are explained in the pattern.
Made with cotton yarn (4 ply) and hook B1 or C2 (US) or hook 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
- Crochet pattern with American and English crochet terms
- Metric Measurement (meters) and US Measurement (yards and inches)
- Sizethe gnomes are approx. 7.8 inch/ 20 cm high from the top of the hat till the feet. The girl is a little bit smaller
- Suitable for beginner
Materials you need at home:
- Crochet Needle Size B1 or C2 (US) or 12 (UK) (=2.5 mm)
- Yarn for needle C2 (US) or 11-12 (UK) (= yarn weight 4 ply) , - white (20 grams = 50 meters/ 54 yds) , - red (20 grams = 50 meters / 54 yds) , - green (20 grams = 50 meters / 54 yds) , - gray (20 grams = 50 meters / 54 yds) , - pink (10 grams =25 meters/ 27 yds)
- Fiberfill for stuffing the head and nose
- 2 Safety eyes 7 mm (or beads or black yarn)
- If you want you can use pipecleaners to bend the top of the gray hat or use them for the legs.
- Needle to sew all the parts on the gnomes
I love to crochet and knit. A few years ago I started to make my own patterns. Almost every day I get new ideas. So come back reguarly, because I will always add new patterns.